Since launching Build Your Beautiful a little while ago I’ve gained some new followers (THANK YOU)! To those of you that are new, HELLO! I am so excited to have you here on this journey with me. I haven’t met many of you, so I thought I’d take a minute to tell you 10 random facts about me.
1. I blush over EVERYTHING. And then I notice I am blushing and I blush even more. It’s the worst.
2. I love anything and everything chocolate and/or coconut.
3. I am a little bit of an old woman at heart… Don’t be surprised if you see me taking a walk outside with a good book in hand.
4. My favorite TV show is Suits. If you haven’t heard of it look it up, I highly doubt you’ll be disappointed.
5. Hiking is my favorite exercise. I am obsessed with the gorgeous mountains!
6. When I was little I wanted to be Maria from The Sound of Music more than anything.
7. I once swallowed a goldfish as a dare. It took me a few times, but because I did it I was given $50.
8. I was the trivia dancer on “Live! With Regis and Kelly” when I attended their show in New York during high school.
9. The last time I drank soda was in 7th grade. I gave it up as a bet with my dad and haven’t gone back since!
10. When I was little, I made my mom re-do my hair if there was a single bump in it. SLICKED back all the way!
Can any of you relate to these random facts? If so, comment below. I’d love to hear more about you! To read more about me and my inspiration for this blog, visit the “About” page here on the site. XOXO
Clothing: Bree Lena (Instagram @breelena)
Makeup: Marisa Rose (Instagram @marisarosemph)
Hair: Rooted Willow (Instagram @rootdwillow_extensionstudio)
Photography: Rachel Green (Instagram @rachel_laukatphotography)
I feel the same way! I think a lot of the worry/pressure comes from social media. You constantly get inundated with facebook, instagram, and pinterest pictures of perfect hair,makekup, homes, etc. The way I see it , no one is perfect. That neat and tidy living room probably has a closet full of junk that was thrown in it to clean it up haha.
So true! Give yourself a break, you deserve it!
LikeLiked by 1 person