I posted a picture of this yummy breakfast on my Instagram story yesterday and I asked if anyone was interested in the recipe. I had SO MANY people respond! I decided it would be easiest to post the recipe on my site instead of sending the recipe to each individual.
The best part about this chocolate oatmeal is that it’s healthy! I don’t feel guilty after eating it. Take a look at the ingredients and you’ll know what. Here’s the recipe:
- Whole grain oats (0.5 cup)
- Natural, unsweetened cocoa powder
- Almond milk (1 cup)
- Agave or honey (1 tablespoon)
- Banana (1 whole)
- Unsweetened coconut chips (small handful)
- Mix oats and cocoa powder in a bowl
- Once oats and cocoa are mixed, add almond milk
- Microwave for 1.5 minutes (may need more or less time, depending on your microwave)
- Once cooked, mix in agave and banana slices
- Allow mixture to sit for 2-5 minutes to thicken (stir occasionally)
- Sprinkle coconut chips on top and enjoy!
Did you try this recipe? If so, comment below and let me know your thoughts!