Winner winner chicken dinner! Quite literally. I found this recipe on Pinterest and it is a keeper. It was super easy and turns out, it is pretty healthy too. This recipe takes approximately 15 minutes total prep time and 1 hour cooking time.
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 2 Yams (medium sized)
- 1/2 Rotisserie chicken (shredded)
- Buffalo sauce (1 Tbsp each)
- Ranch dressing (1 Tbsp each)
- Parsley (1/8 tsp each)
- Bake the yams at 400°F for 1 hour (or until soft; add more or less time depending on size).
- Shred rotisserie chicken.
- Once yams are finished cooking, remove tin foil and slice them open. Put desired amount of chicken inside (I typically add approximately 3/4 cup).
- Drizzle buffalo sauce and ranch dressing on chicken-stuffed yams.
- Sprinkle parsley on top.
- EAT AND ENJOY!
Hint: Costco has the best rotisserie chicken I’ve found thus far. You get the largest bird for the smallest cost! And our favorite ranch dressing to use is Wild Coyote Lite Ranch; found at Wal-Mart, Dan’s Market, and Smith’s.
Did you try this recipe? Let me know what you think in a comment below!